Opening of registration for the informal meeting of 27 heads of state or government in Bratislava and for other Presidency events
In order to cover meetings held under the Slovak Presidency, media must follow a two-step procedure: first, you must be accredited (no later than 21 days prior to the event you wish to attend), and then you are required to register for the event (at least 10 days before the event). Media representatives will not be granted access to the press centre unless they have obtained accreditation and their registration has been duly approved.
Accreditation and registration must be requested through the accreditation system available on the website of the Slovak Presidency: media.eu2016.sk.
All media representatives – journalists, photographers, camera operators, sound engineers and technical staff – must apply for accreditation and registration.
Neither accreditation nor registration is possible at the event venue. With that in mind, we emphasise the need to obtain accreditation and to register well in advance.
At this stage, registration is open for the following events under the Slovak Presidency:
- Ministerial Conference on the occasion of the European Day of Remembrance for the Victims of Totalitarian Regimes (22-23 August)
- Informal meeting of Foreign Affairs Ministers – Gymnich (2-3 September)
- Economic and Financial Affairs Council (9-10 September)
- Agriculture and Fisheries Council (11-13 September)
- Informal summit in Bratislava – Informal meeting of Heads of State or Government (16 September)
- Informal meeting of Trade Ministers (23 September)
- Meeting of Speakers of Parliaments (6 October)
If you have any queries concerning accreditation or registration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or +421 908 674 501